The agencies listed below allow requests for access to documents to be made through the online portal.
- Ambulance Victoria
- Court Services Victoria
- Department of Education and Training
- Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Justice and Community Safety
- Department of Premier and Cabinet
- Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions
- Department of Treasury and Finance
- Office of the Victorian Information Commissioner
- Metropolitan Fire and Emergency Services Board
- Office of Public Prosecutions
- Taxi Services Commission
- Transport Accident Commission
- Victoria Police
- Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation
- Victorian Ombudsman
- Worksafe Victoria
Access the online portal here to make your request.
You will need:
- Either a valid credit card (Visa or Mastercard) to pay the $28.90 application fee or, electronic documents to support your claim for waiver of the application fee due to hardship, eg. a Centrelink Healthcare Card.
- The name of the agency which holds the documents you want to access.
- A clear description of the documents which you want to access.