Consultant reports and publications
The Office of the Victorian Information Commissioner (OVIC) engages external consultants, third parties, and other organisations to prepare reports and advice where specific expertise or knowledge is required.
Many of our consultant report are available to download from this page. Where a link isn’t provided, the report may contain exempt information. If a report isn’t available you can ask us for a copy or make a freedom of information request.
We also produce a diverse range of other documents including guides, information sheets, templates, reports, policies, products and other tools.
- The Culture of Administering Access to Government Information and Freedom of Information in Victoria Part II – Monash University – June 2021
- Proactive and informal Release Behaviour Change – Decision Design – June 2021
- Aboriginal Privacy Project: Insights Report – Cultural and Indigenous Research Centre Australia – July 2020
- The Culture of Administering Access to Government Information and Freedom of Information in Victoria – Monash University – August 2019
- Website User Research Report – Versa Agency – June 2019
- Re-identification risk assessment – Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation – March 2019
- The Limitations of De-Identification – Protecting Unit Record Level Personal Information – Melbourne University – May 2018