We are committed to ensuring that information on our website is widely accessible and that all sectors of the community have access to all the information contained on our website and online resources.
This site is designed to meet Level AA checkpoints of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
If you have any accessibility problems with our materials or this website or contact us and we will:
- provide you with the information in an alternative format; and
- attempt to rectify the accessibility issue as soon as possible.
Increasing text size
It’s easy to resize text in modern browsers by zooming in and out of the page.
- Hold down the Ctrl key then press the + key; or
- Hold down the Ctrl key then scroll the mousewheel away from you.
- Hold down the Ctrl key then press the – key; or
- Hold down the Ctrl key then scroll the mousewheel towards from you.
Reset the zoom level
- Press the Ctrl and 0 (zero) keys at the same time.
Interpreter and translation service
If you speak a language other than English, you can contact us using a telephone translator using the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) on 131 450.