Requests for access to documents can be made to each of the agencies listed below through the online portal. To complete a request you will need a valid credit card (Visa or Mastercard) to pay the application fee, or documents to support your claim for waiver of the application fee due to financial hardship, for example a Healthcare Card.
If an agency is not listed below, you will need to make a request directly to the agency using their contact details. You can also search our database for the contact details of all Victorian agencies.
- Ambulance Victoria
- City West Water
- Court Services Victoria
- Department of Education and Training
- Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Justice and Community Safety
- Department of Transport
- Department of Premier and Cabinet
- Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions
- Department of Treasury and Finance
- Office of the Victorian Information Commissioner
- Metropolitan Fire and Emergency Services Board
- Office of Public Prosecutions
- Suburban Rail Loop Authority
- Taxi Services Commission
- Transport Accident Commission
- Victoria Police
- Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation
- Victorian Ombudsman
- Worksafe Victoria
Access the online portal here to make your request.