Skip to Content
From Monday 12 September 2020, OVIC's website will no longer be supported in Internet Explorer (IE).
We recommend installing Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Opera to visit the site.

Make your FOI request online

Requests for access to documents can be made to certain agencies as listed below, through an online portal which is external to OVIC and managed by the Department of Justice and Community Safety.

To complete a request you will need a valid credit card (Visa or Mastercard) to pay the application fee, or documents to support your claim for waiver of the application fee due to financial hardship, for example a Healthcare Card.

If an agency is not listed below, you will need to make a request directly to the agency using their contact details. You can also search our database for the contact details of all Victorian agencies.

  • Ambulance Victoria
  • City West Water
  • Court Services Victoria
  • Department of Education
  • Department of Energy, Environment and Climate Action
  • Department of Families, Fairness and Housing
  • Department of Justice and Community Safety
  • Department of Transport and Planning
  • Department of Premier and Cabinet
  • Department of Jobs, Skills, Industry and Regions
  • Department of Treasury and Finance
  • Office of the Victorian Information Commissioner
  • Metropolitan Fire and Emergency Services Board
  • Office of Public Prosecutions
  • Suburban Rail Loop Authority
  • Taxi Services Commission
  • Transport Accident Commission
  • Victoria Police
  • Victorian Gambling and Casino Control Commission
  • Liquor Control Victoria
  • Victorian Ombudsman
  • Worksafe Victoria

Access the online portal here to make your FOI request.


Back to Index
Back to top
Back to Top