Consultation roundtables on the draft updated Victorian Protective Data Security Standards
As you will be aware the Office of the Victorian information Commissioner (OVIC) released a draft of the updated Victorian Protective Data Security Standards (Standards) for consultation on Friday 5th July 2019, with the aim of seeking your feedback by Friday 9th August 2019.
Prior to your submission, we understand you may have questions or wish to discuss the draft updated Standards. Accordingly, we would like to invite you to attend a one hour roundtable with members of OVIC’s Information Security team.
When and where are the roundtables being held?
To reach as many people and agencies as we can, we are conducting roundtables in both metropolitan and regional areas. Roundtables will be conducted over the following dates and times:
- 24/07/19 – OVIC Offices (Level 34, 121 Exhibition Street) – 11:00am – 12:00pm [CLOSED]
- 25/07/19 – OVIC Offices (Level 34, 121 Exhibition Street) – 11:00am – 12:00pm [CLOSED]
- 30/07/19 – OVIC Offices (Level 34, 121 Exhibition Street) – 11:30am – 12:30pm [CLOSED]
- 23/07/19 – Traralgon – DELWP’s Traralgon Office (71 Hotham St, Traralgon) – 11:00am – 12:00pm [CLOSED]
- 29/07/19 – Bendigo – DELWP’s Bendigo Office (1-7 Taylor Street, Bendigo) – 11:00am – 12:00pm [CLOSED]
- 01/08/19 – Geelong – WorkSafe Geelong Office (1 Malop Street, Geelong) – 2:00pm – 3:00pm
- 06/08/19 – Melbourne – (Level 6, 121 Exhibition Street) – 3:00pm – 5:00pm
How do I secure a spot?
Seats are limited, so if you are interested in attending please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday, 19 July stating your preferred date and the Information Security team will confirm your spot by email.
How will the roundtable be conducted?
The roundtables are designed to provide you with an opportunity to ask any questions and discuss the draft updated Standards. To make the most of the session, we expect that you have read the draft updated Standards prior to attending.
If you have any further questions about the draft updated Standards please feel free to contact us. We appreciate your support and look forward to hearing your feedback!