VISN Forum: Protective Data Security Plan Insights – AM session
OVIC invites you to its first Victorian Information Security Network (VISN) forum for 2021.
During this virtual forum, the Information Security Unit (ISU) will present insights from the 2020 reporting period, including:
- Summarised statistics from Victorian Public Sector (VPS) organisations Protective Data Security Plans (PDSPs);
- general trends and themes observed at a Whole of Vic Government (WoVG) level;
- a broad breakdown of implementation status of each Standard by Portfolio;
- next steps for OVIC and VPS organisations; and
- time for questions towards the end of the forum.
- When: 10th March, 2021
- Where: Online - Microsoft Teams
- Time: 10am – 11.30am
Who should attend this session?
VPS organisations and private industry personnel supporting implementation efforts of agencies and bodies are encouraged to attend this event. This session is targeted at Information Security Leads, VPS practitioners, agency staff, industry and partners.
For those unable to attend, the presentation slides and a summary of the Q&A will be published on VISN page in the days following the event.
Places are limited, so book your ticket now to avoid missing out.
Please note: if you register for this event you will receive an email from OVIC with further information and a link to join a couple of days prior to the forum. Please use the exact name you registered with to enter the event, as OVIC reserves the right to not admit those who have not registered to the session.