Victorian Privacy Network Meeting
Join us for the next meeting of the Victorian Privacy Network on 12 March 2020.
Guest speakers will discuss:
- the new information security incident notification scheme;
- the ACCC Digital Platforms Inquiry final report;
- building data capability;
- multi-agency information sharing;
- privacy considerations for digital projects and emerging technologies and more.
Key event details
Date: Thursday 12 March 2020
Time: 9.30am – 1.30pm
Venue: Isabella Fraser Room, State Library of Victoria, 328 Swanston St, Melbourne
(entry via La Trobe St)
Morning tea and lunch will be provided.
Please let us know if you have any dietary or accessibility requirements.
All members of the Victorian Privacy Network are welcome to attend. Join the network here.
Membership is open to all privacy and information management professionals.
The meeting will also be live streamed on Twitter account for those unable to make it in person.