Victorian Privacy Network Meeting
OVIC is hosting a virtual Victorian Privacy Network meeting on Wednesday 5 April 2023 from 10am - 1pm.
The Victorian Privacy Network provides an opportunity for privacy and information management professionals to hear from speakers as they discuss a range of topics. The agenda is currently being finalised and once available will be posted online.
Please note: this meeting will be recorded.
The Victorian Privacy Network provides an opportunity for privacy and information management professionals to hear from guest speakers, and is open to professionals in any sector who work directly in privacy and information management, or who have an interest in the area.
To join the Victorian Privacy Network, click here. Membership is open to all privacy and information management professionals.
A full meeting agenda is available here.
When: Wednesday 5 April 2023
Time: 10am – 1pm
Where: webinar - Microsoft Teams. A link to access the meeting will be sent out 2 days prior to the session..
- Sven Bluemmel, Information Commissioner, OVIC
- Andrew Campbell, Privacy Advisor & Conciliator, OVIC
- Anika Clynik, Manager Information Protection, Victorian Electoral Commission
- Bryan Wee, Manager Governance and Legal, Boroondara City Council
- Cindy Tarczon, A/Senior Manager, Cyber Intelligence and Response Service
- Dorna Blyszcak, Privacy Officer, Victorian WorkCover Authority
- Rachel Dixon, Privacy and Data Protection Deputy Commissioner, OVIC
- Zoe Burdock, Privacy Advisor & Conciliator, OVIC
OVIC collects your information when you register for events, and this meeting will be held on Microsoft Teams. View our collection notice.