OVIC Executive Briefing
OVIC is hosting a virtual executive briefing on Thursday 2 December for senior level Victorian public sector (VPS) Managers and Executive Directors. OVIC Executives will explore key issues surrounding proactive and informal release, respecting individual privacy and sensitive information while adopting a risk-based approach to the management of information security.
The 60 minute session will include a keynote presentation from Victorian Information Commissioner, Sven Bluemmel and time at the end for Q&A.
- Date: Thursday 2 December, 2021
- Time: 9am - 10am
- Where: Webinar - Microsoft Teams
- Audience: Senior level VPS Managers and Executives
- Sven Bluemmel, Information Commissioner, OVIC
- Joanne Kummrow, Public Access Deputy Commissioner, OVIC
- Rachel Dixon, Privacy and Data Protection Deputy Commissioner, OVIC