Introduction to Information Privacy and the Privacy and Data Protection Act webinar – March
Split across three 90-minute modules, the Introduction to Information Privacy and the Privacy and Data Protection (PDP) Act looks at interpreting information privacy and the PDP Act, whilst also providing public sector employees with a detailed understanding of each stage of the information lifecycle. These sessions include live chats, polls and surveys to enhance the interactivity and ensure positive learning outcomes.
We will be running these webinars each month until further notice.
It is a prerequisite of this course that participants complete the e-learning modules, Introduction to Privacy in the Victorian Public Sector and Managing the privacy impacts of data breaches, which can be accessed here.
A participant workbook will be available to download prior to the live webinar and will be used as a reference guide throughout each session.
Participants are also required to complete all three webinars in the series. If you are unable to attend a webinar please let us know.
Key details for the March series
- Module 1: 11/03/2020 (Thursday)
- Module 2: 12/03/2020 (Friday)
- Module 3: 15/03/2020 (Monday)
- Where: OVIC Webinar
- Time: 10am – 11:30am
- The Register Now button below will register you for all 3 modules;
- Prior to the Module 1 webinar you will receive an email with a link to each of the 3 modules. These links will ask you to enter your email address, and then the same link will be used to access the live session.
OVIC's training webinars will be hosted on ON24, download the Collection Notice here.