Victorian Information Security Network forum – Incidents Insights
On Tuesday 29 March OVIC is hosting a Victorian Information Security Network (VISN) event exploring insights drawn from the March 2022 Incident Insights Report.
This VISN event will:
- touch on emerging themes from the information security incident notification scheme with a particular focus on third parties;
- provide insights into the work of OVIC's Investigations and Assurance branch;
- highlight tips for staying alert to cyber risks when engaging third parties; and
- summarise incidents, risks and controls.
When: Tuesday 29 March 2022
Time: 10am – 11.30am
Where: Webinar - Microsoft Teams
Audience: Victorian public sector and industry personnel
- Sven Bluemmel, Information Commissioner, OVIC;
- Rachel Dixon, Deputy Commissioner, Privacy and Data Protection, OVIC;
- Anthony Corso, Assistant Commissioner, Information Security, OVIC;
- Anna Harris, Principal Advisor, Information Security, OVIC;
- Chloe Hollard, Senior Business Engagement Officer, Information Security, OVIC;
- Laurencia Dimelow, Principal Advisor, Information Security, OVIC;
- Luke Johnson, Senior Manager, Cyber Intelligence and Response Operations, Digital Victoria; and
- Matthew Fiford, Manager, Investigations and Assurance, OVIC.
If you have any questions or comments on the day simply access Slido using this link and use the event code MarchVISN.
Please note: if you register for this event you will receive an email from OVIC with further information and a link to join a couple of days prior to the forum. Please use the exact name you registered with to enter the event, as OVIC reserves the right to not admit those who have not registered to the session.