IAS: Timely access to information in Victoria – OVIC investigation findings
OVIC will be holding a virtual Information Access Series (IAS) session on 27 October from 12pm - 1pm on the topic of ‘Timely access to information in Victoria: OVIC investigation findings’.
Please join us to hear OVIC’s Investigations and Assurance Team discuss the Own Motion Investigation Report - Impediments to Timely FOI and Information Release, which was tabled in the Victorian Parliament on 1 September 2021. There will be an opportunity to ask questions at the end of the session.
Our presenters include
- Annan Boag, Assistant Commissioner – Privacy and Assurance
- Isobel Duffy, Senior Investigations Officer
- Date: Wednesday 27 October
- Time: 12pm - 1pm
- Where: Online - Microsoft Teams
- Audience: FOI practitioners in the Victorian Public Sector