Consultation and Notification under the FOI Act
Join us for a closer look at consultation and notification under the FOI Act as part of our Information Access Series. During this seminar we will examine:
- the third-party consultation and notification requirements following the amendments to the FOI Act on 1 September 2017;
- the impact of consultation on the timeframe to finalise decisions on FOI requests;
- the practicability or reasonableness of consultation;
- OVIC’s notification requirements under the FOI Act; and
- hints and tips on consultation and notifications.
This session is aimed at VPS agency staff and FOI practitioners.
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.