Consultation and Notification under the FOI Act
Join us for a closer look at consultation and notification under the FOI Act as part of our Information Access Series. During this seminar we will examine:
- the third-party consultation and notification requirements following the amendments to the FOI Act on 1 September 2017;
- the impact of consultation on the timeframe to finalise decisions on FOI requests;
- the practicability or reasonableness of consultation;
- OVIC’s notification requirements under the FOI Act; and
- hints and tips on consultation and notifications.
This session is aimed at VPS agency staff and FOI practitioners.