Administering the FOI Act Webinar – April
Split across four 90-minute modules, the Administering of the Freedom Of Information Act webinar has been developed to provide VPS employees with a general understanding of the FOI Act and guide them through how to process a request. These sessions include live chats, polls and surveys to enhance the interactivity and ensure positive learning outcomes.
We will be running these webinars each month until further notice.
The FOI e-learning module Processing a Request should be completed prior to commencing this webinar series, which can be accessed here.
A participant workbook will be available to download once in the live webinar and will be used as a reference guide throughout the webinar.
Participants are also required to complete all four webinars in the series. If you are unable to attend a webinar please let us know.
Key details for the April series
- Module 1: 20/04/2021 (Tuesday)
- Module 2: 22/04/2021 (Thursday)
- Module 3: 27/04/2021 (Tuesday)
- Module 4: 29/04/2021 (Thursday)
- Where: OVIC Webinar
- Time: 10am - 11:30am
- The Register Now button below will register you for all 4 modules
- Prior to the Module 1 webinar you will receive an email with a link to each of the 4 modules. These links will ask you to enter your email address, and then the same link will be used to access the live session.