Administering the FOI Act Webinar – September
Split across four 90-minute modules, the Administering of the Freedom Of Information Act webinar has been developed to provide VPS employees with a general understanding of the FOI Act and guide them through how to process a request. These sessions include live chats, polls and surveys to enhance the interactivity and ensure positive learning outcomes.
We will be running these webinars each month until further notice.
The FOI Processing a Request should be completed prior to commencing this webinar series. A participant workbook will be available to download once in the live webinar and will be used as a reference guide throughout the webinar.
Participants are also required to complete all four webinars in the series. If you are unable to attend a webinar please let us know.
Key details for the September series
- Module 1: 01/09/2020 (Tuesday)
- Module 2: 03/09/2020 (Thursday)
- Module 3: 08/09/2020 (Tuesday)
- Module 4: 10/09/2020 (Thursday)
- Where: OVIC Webinar
- Time: 2pm – 3:30pm
- The Register Now button below will register you for all 4 modules
- Prior to the Module 1 webinar you will receive an email with a link to each of the 4 modules. These links will ask you to enter your email address, and then the same link will be used to access the live session.
OVIC's training webinars will be hosted on ON24, download the Collection Notice here.
"Administering the FOI Act Webinar - September" is currently sold out.
Please check back again later, as spots may become available.