Victorian Information Security Network forum – 2022 Protective Data Security Plans
On Thursday 10 February OVIC will be holding the first Victorian Information Security Network (VISN) forum for 2022.
In this session, OVIC’s Information Security Unit will:
- Provide a deep dive into the updated 2022 Protective Data Security Plan (PDSP) template;
- launch the 2022 PDSP How-to Guide;
- release recent updates to the Victorian Protective Data Security Standards (VPDSS) Glossary – Version 2.1; and
- answer questions regarding the 2022 reporting period.
- When: Thursday 10 February 2022
- Time: 10.30am – 12pm
- Where: Webinar - Microsoft Teams
- Audience: Information Security Leads, VPS practitioners, agency staff, and industry stakeholders and partners
This event will be recorded. We will publish a link to the recording on our website following the event.
Please note: if you register for this event you will receive an email from OVIC with further information and a link to join a couple of days prior to the forum. Please use the exact name you registered with to enter the event, as OVIC reserves the right to not admit those who have not registered to the session. This session will be recorded and uploaded of the OVIC website.